The Refugee-Canyon Fire District Board of Trustees will meet at 7:00 PM on Thursday, May 28, 2020, at the Refugee-Canyon Fire Station, 111 Basin Street, Hebron, OH.
Pursuant to the order made by the Ohio Department of Health on March 12, 2020 forbidding mass gatherings and advising social distancing, this meeting will be made available to the public via Refugee-Canyon Joint Fire District Facebook page.
- Call to order/ Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Public comment: Members of the public are asked to submit their comments to the board by email to email@example.com.
- New hires:
- Jeremiah Weekly FF-EMT-P; effective 15 May 2020
- Review and approve minutes from May 14, 2020 meeting.
- Clerk/ Fiscal Officer’s Report
- Have completed the paperwork to transfer cable, gas, and electric accounts to RCFD. Internet account is pending information from Hebron (Deb).
- UAN has two training sessions scheduled in June. Will need to submit conversion data to UAN for review before they approve registration.
- Chief’s Report
- Old Business:
- Update on Station 2, 6265 Lancaster Rd.
- New Business:
- Revised payroll policy to include step increases.
- Members’ Minute
- Confirm the next meeting date, time, and location