The Refugee-Canyon Fire District Board of Trustees will meet at 7:00 PM on Thursday, January 28, 2021 at the Refugee-Canyon Fire Station, 111 Basin Street, Hebron, OH.
Pursuant to the order made by the Ohio Department of Health on March 12, 2020 forbidding mass gatherings and advising social distancing, this meeting will be made available to the public via Refugee-Canyon Joint Fire District YouTube channel.
- Call to order/ Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Public comment: Members of the public are asked to submit their comments to the board by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Clerk/ Fiscal Officer’s Report
- Review and approve minutes from the previous regular meeting held January 14, 2021.
- GovDeals auction update
- Accident & Sickness Insurance comparison
- Property & Casualty Insurance renewal
- Then/Now PO threshold
- Chief’s Report
- AFG Program grant application
- Old Business:
- Update on Station 2, 6265 Lancaster Rd.
- New Business:
- Resolution #05-2021 (Certify Funds)
- Organizational Items:
- Update on Union Township representative’s expired term
- Appoint Firefighter Dependency Fund Board members
- Members’ Minute
- Confirm the next meeting date, time, and location
- Thursday, February 11, 2021