The Refugee-Canyon Fire District Board of Trustees will meet at 7:00 PM on Thursday, May 27, 2021 at the Refugee-Canyon Fire Station, 111 Basin Street, Hebron, OH.
Pursuant to the order made by the Ohio Department of Health on March 12, 2020 forbidding mass gatherings and advising social distancing, this meeting will be made available to the public via Refugee-Canyon Joint Fire District YouTube channel.
- Call to order/ Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Proclamation recognizing EMS Week
- Public comment: Members of the public are asked to submit their comments to the board by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Question/Comment received from Patty Costello.
- Clerk/ Fiscal Officer’s Report
- Review and approve minutes from the previous regular meeting held May 13, 2021
- Chief’s Report
- 2021 Community Wildfire Risk Reduction Grant
- Old Business
- Memorandum of understanding/ Lease agreement
- New Business
- Summer meeting schedule
- Expenditures – authorize third signatory
- Executive Session: O.R.C. 121.22(G)(1) to consider the discipline of a public employee(s).
- Members’ Minute
- Confirm the next meeting date, time, and location
- Thursday, June 10, 2021