The Refugee-Canyon Fire District Board of Trustees will meet at 7:00 PM on Thursday, February 27, 2020, at the Refugee-Canyon Fire Station, 111 Basin Street, Hebron, OH.
- Call to order/ Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Public comment: This portion is an opportunity for citizens to express comments to the presiding officer of the board. Before commenting, members of the public are asked to stand and give their name and address. A copy of the Public Participation Policy is available.
- Review and approve minutes from February 3, 2020 special meeting and February 6, 2020 regular meeting.
- Clerk/ Fiscal Officer’s Report
- Health insurance update
- Payroll service update
- Chief’s Report
- Update on employees’ status
- Old Business:
- Update on Station 2, 6265 Lancaster Rd.
- Discussion on new agreement with Granville Twp. Fire Department for fire/EMS protection – Granville Twp.’s response to proposal
- Contracts with Village of Hebron and Union Twp.
- New Business:
- Determine dates to swear in firefighters
- Members’ Minute
- Confirm the next meeting date, time, and location