The Refugee-Canyon Fire District Board of Trustees will meet at 7:00 PM on Thursday, August 27, 2020, at the Refugee-Canyon Fire Station, 111 Basin Street, Hebron, OH.
Pursuant to the order made by the Ohio Department of Health on March 12, 2020 forbidding mass gatherings and advising social distancing, this meeting will be made available to the public via Refugee-Canyon Joint Fire District Facebook page.
- Call to order/ Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Public comment: Members of the public are asked to submit their comments to the board by email to email@example.com.
- Appoint and swear-in Troy Kurtz (FF-EMT-Paramedic) to part-time position effective 05 September 2020.
- Review and approve minutes from 13 August 2020 regular meeting and revised minutes from 23 July 2020 regular meeting.
- Clerk/ Fiscal Officer’s Report
- Chief’s Report
- Old Business:
- Update on Station 2, 6265 Lancaster Rd. (paint, apparatus bay)
- Surplus items auction update
- New Business:
- Resolution #13-2020 (Then & Now)
- Resolution #14-2020 (Rescue Billing), first reading
- Members’ Minute
- Executive Session pursuant to ORC 121.22(G)(1) to consider the compensation of a public employee.
- Confirm the next meeting date, time, and location