The Refugee-Canyon Fire District Board of Trustees will meet at 7:00 PM on Thursday, March 25, 2021 at the Refugee-Canyon Fire Station, 111 Basin Street, Hebron, OH.
Pursuant to the order made by the Ohio Department of Health on March 12, 2020 forbidding mass gatherings and advising social distancing, this meeting will be made available to the public via Refugee-Canyon Joint Fire District YouTube channel.
- Call to order/ Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Public comment: Members of the public are asked to submit their comments to the board by email to email@example.com.
- Clerk/ Fiscal Officer’s Report
- Review and approve minutes from the previous regular meeting held March 11, 2021
- Resolution #08-2021 (2021 Final Appropriations)
- Chief’s Report
- Fire at Greenbriar
- UTV follow-up
- One of two investigations completed
- Old Business:
- Update on Union Township representative’s expired term
- Memorandum of understanding
- Executive Session: O.R.C. 121.22(G)(3) to consult with attorney (via phone) concerning imminent court action.
- New Business
- Members’ Minute
- Confirm the next meeting date, time, and location
- Thursday, April 8, 2021