The Refugee-Canyon Fire District Board of Trustees will meet at 7:00 PM on Thursday, February 25, 2021 at the Refugee-Canyon Fire Station, 111 Basin Street, Hebron, OH.
Pursuant to the order made by the Ohio Department of Health on March 12, 2020 forbidding mass gatherings and advising social distancing, this meeting will be made available to the public via Refugee-Canyon Joint Fire District YouTube channel.
- Call to order/ Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Oath of Office: Mr. Cody Skeese was appointed at the previous meeting to a full-time firefighter/EMT position effective 2/20/2021.
- Public comment: Members of the public are asked to submit their comments to the board by email to email@example.com.
- Clerk/ Fiscal Officer’s Report
- Review and approve minutes from the previous regular meeting held February 11, 2021
- Review and approve January 2021 bank reconciliation
- 2020 annual financial report and public notice
- 2021 certificate of revenue
- Chief’s Report
- Old Business:
- Update on Union Township representative’s expired term
- New Business:
- Memorandum of understanding
- Members’ Minute
- Confirm the next meeting date, time, and location
- Thursday, March 11, 2021