The Refugee-Canyon Fire District Board of Trustees will meet at 7:00 PM on Thursday, September 24, 2020, at the Refugee-Canyon Fire Station, 111 Basin Street, Hebron, OH.
Pursuant to the order made by the Ohio Department of Health on March 12, 2020 forbidding mass gatherings and advising social distancing, this meeting will be made available to the public via Refugee-Canyon Joint Fire District Facebook page.
- Call to order/ Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Appoint and swear-in Jason Arata (Firefighter/EMT) to a part-time position effective October 3, 2020.
- Public comment: Members of the public are asked to submit their comments to the board by email to email@example.com.
- Meeting minutes from the previous meeting are currently not available and will be transcribed and available at a later date.
- Clerk/ Fiscal Officer’s Report (No report at this time due to Fiscal Officer’s excused absence).
- Chief’s Report
- Old Business:
- Update on Station 2, 6265 Lancaster Rd. (paint, apparatus bay)
- New Business:
- Resolution #14-2020 (Rescue Billing), held for second reading
- Members’ Minute
- Confirm the next meeting date, time, and location