The Refugee-Canyon Fire District Board of Trustees will meet at 7:00 PM on Thursday, June 24, 2021 at the Refugee-Canyon Fire Station, 111 Basin Street, Hebron, OH.
This meeting will also be made available to the public via Refugee-Canyon Joint Fire District YouTube channel.
- Call to order/ Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Appointments and Oaths of Office: part-time position effective 10 July 2021, contingent upon successful review of FBI/BCI background checks.
- Alex Hardy, FF/EMT
- Public comment: Members of the public are asked to submit their comments to the board by email to email@example.com.
- Clerk/ Fiscal Officer’s Report
- Review and approve minutes from the previous regular meeting held May 27, 2021
- Review and approve minutes from the previous special meeting held June 21, 2021
- Review and approve May 2021 bank reconciliation
- Chief’s Report
- May 2021 fire/EMS activity report
- OSFM grant (gloves and hand lights)
- Purchase UTV/skid – ODNR grant
- Purchase mower
- Old Business
- Memorandum of understanding/ Lease agreement
- New Business
- Resolution #13-2021 (authorizing direct deposit)
- Executive Session: O.R.C. 121.22(G)(1) to consider the dismissal, discipline, and/or the investigation of charges against a public employee.
- Members’ Minute
- Confirm the next regular meeting date, time, and location
- Thursday, July 22, 2021