The Refugee-Canyon Fire District Board of Trustees will meet at 7:00 PM on Thursday, July 23, 2020, at the Refugee-Canyon Fire Station, 111 Basin Street, Hebron, OH.
Pursuant to the order made by the Ohio Department of Health on March 12, 2020 forbidding mass gatherings and advising social distancing, this meeting will be made available to the public via Refugee-Canyon Joint Fire District Facebook page.
- Call to order/ Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Public comment: Members of the public are asked to submit their comments to the board by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New hires: swear-in Ethan Walker, FF-EMT (appointed at previous meeting)
- Review and approve minutes from 09 July 2020 meeting
- Clerk/ Fiscal Officer’s Report
- UAN update – training scheduled July 30-31, 2020
- Presentation of 2020 projection
- Presentation of 2021 projection
- Levy discussion/ 5-year projection
- Chief’s Report
- Termination of employees
- Old Business:
- Update on Station 2, 6265 Lancaster Rd.
- Revenue status on surplus items
- New Business:
- Resolution #10-2020 (declare necessity for levying a tax)
- Schedule special meeting for Resolution to Proceed
- Members’ Minute
- Confirm the next regular meeting date, time, and location