The Refugee-Canyon Fire District Board of Trustees will meet at 7:00 PM on Thursday, April 23, 2020, at the Refugee-Canyon Fire Station, 111 Basin Street, Hebron, OH.
Pursuant to the order made by the Ohio Department of Health on March 12, 2020 forbidding mass gatherings and advising social distancing, this meeting will be made available to the public via Refugee-Canyon Joint Fire District Facebook page.
- Call to order/ Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Public comment: This portion is an opportunity for citizens to express comments to the presiding officer of the board. Before commenting, members of the public are asked to stand and give their name and address. A copy of the Public Participation Policy is available.
- Review and approve minutes from April 9, 2020 meeting.
- Clerk/ Fiscal Officer’s Report
- March 2020 reconciliation
- Chief’s Report
- E-351 delivered on Saturday, 11 April 2020
- Old Business:
- Update on Station 2, 6265 Lancaster Rd.
- New Business:
- Ohio Deferred Compensation (Letter, Resolution, Agreement)
- Members’ Minute
- Confirm the next meeting date, time, and location