The Refugee-Canyon Fire District Board of Trustees will meet at 7:00 PM on Thursday, October 22, 2020, at the Refugee-Canyon Fire Station, 111 Basin Street, Hebron, OH.
Pursuant to the order made by the Ohio Department of Health on March 12, 2020 forbidding mass gatherings and advising social distancing, this meeting will be made available to the public via Refugee-Canyon Joint Fire District Facebook page.
- Call to order/ Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Appoint Tyler Vorhees (Firefighter/Paramedic) to a part-time position effective October 31, 2020, pending results of background check.
- Kristen Warner (Firefighter/EMT), appointed at previous meeting
- Tyler Vorhees (Firefighter/Paramedic)
- Public comment: Members of the public are asked to submit their comments to the board by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comments received from Patty Costello, attached.
- Review and approve minutes from the previous regular meeting held October 8, 2020.
- Clerk/ Fiscal Officer’s Report
- September reconciliation is pending review of a deposit from U.S. Treasury.
- UAN payroll update
- Chief’s Report
- VFIS audit report
- September 2020 fire/EMS activity report
- Old Business:
- Update on Station 2, 6265 Lancaster Rd.
- New Business:
- Request approval of policy changes to take effect January 1, 2021: 313 Purchasing, 1242 Timesheets, 1243 Paid Leave, and 1244 Employee Payroll
- 1Members’ Minute
- Confirm the next meeting date, time, and location
- 12 November 2020, 7:00 PM at 111 Basin Street