The Refugee-Canyon Fire District Board of Trustees will meet at 7:00 PM on Thursday, July 22, 2021 at the Refugee-Canyon Fire Station, 111 Basin Street, Hebron, OH.
This meeting will also be made available to the public via Refugee-Canyon Joint Fire District YouTube channel.
- Call to order/ Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Appointments and Oaths of Office: part-time position effective 07 August 2021, contingent upon successful CVSA results.
- Logan Glosser, FF/EMT
- Public comment: Members of the public are asked to submit their comments to the board by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Clerk/ Fiscal Officer’s Report
- Review and approve minutes from the previous regular meeting held June 24, 2021
- Review and approve June 2021 bank reconciliation and bills
- Chief’s Report (refer to written submission)
- Firehouse Subs grant
- Old Business
- Memorandum of understanding/ Lease agreement
- 9-1-1 dispatch fees
- New Business
- Resolution #14-2021 (budget modification)
- Open meetings – Expiration of H.B. 197 and H.B. 404, 01 July 2021
- Members’ Minute
- Confirm the next meeting date, time, and location
- Special meeting: Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 1:00 P.M.
- Regular meeting: Thursday, August 26, 2021 at 7:00 P.M.