The Refugee-Canyon Fire District Board of Trustees will meet at 7:00 PM on Thursday, April 22, 2021 at the Refugee-Canyon Fire Station, 111 Basin Street, Hebron, OH.
Pursuant to the order made by the Ohio Department of Health on March 12, 2020 forbidding mass gatherings and advising social distancing, this meeting will be made available to the public via Refugee-Canyon Joint Fire District YouTube channel.
- Call to order/ Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Appointments and Oaths of Office: part-time positions effective 01 May 2021, contingent upon successful review of FBI/BCI background checks.
- Alec Chester, FF/EMT
- Matthew McQuesten, FF/Paramedic
- Public comment: Members of the public are asked to submit their comments to the board by email to email@example.com.
- Clerk/ Fiscal Officer’s Report
- Review and approve minutes from the previous regular meeting held April 8, 2021
- Chief’s Report
- Old Business
- Memorandum of understanding
- New Business
- Resolution #11-2021 (Amending Resolution #08-2021, Final Appropriations)
- Executive Session: O.R.C. 121.22(G)(1) to consider the discipline of a public employee(s).
- Members’ Minute
- Confirm the next meeting date, time, and location
- Thursday, May 13, 2021