The Refugee-Canyon Fire District Board of Trustees will meet at 7:00 PM on Thursday, November 18, 2021 at the Refugee-Canyon Fire Station, 111 Basin Street, Hebron, OH.
This meeting will also be made available to the public via Refugee-Canyon Joint Fire District YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2j71jWLYbP4Wkb6DKHKXew.
- Call to order/ Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Public comment: Members of the public are asked to submit their comments to the board by email to email@example.com
- Motion to appoint Jerry Brooks as part-time FF/EMT-P effective 27 November 2021.
- Oath of Office for FF/EMT-P Brooks to be held at a later date, but prior to 27 November 2021
- Clerk/ Fiscal Officer’s Report presented by Chief Mason
- Review and approve minutes from regular meeting held 10/28/2021
- Review and approve minutes from special meeting held 11/08/2021
- Chief’s Report
- Accept letter of resignation from FF/EMT-P Cody Skeese effective 11/27/2021
- Accept letter of resignation from FF/EMT-P Cristian Santiago effective 12/11/2021
- Recommend appointment of PT FF/EMT-P Lawrence Tittle to full-time FF/EMT-P effective 12/11/2021 contingent upon successful completion of OP&F physical exam
- Recommend appointment of PT FF/EMT-P Matthew McQuesten to full-time FF/EMT-P effective 12/12/2021 contingent upon successful completion of OP&F physical exam
- Old Business
- Records Commission-motion to schedule a meeting for 1800 on 12/09/2021
- VFDF-motion to schedule a meeting for 1830 on 12/09/2021 to appoint a secretary and chairperson
- UTV has arrived and orientation is being provided by FF Blamey
- Working with GovDeals to get surplus items listed
- New Business
- Members’ Minute
- Confirm the next meeting dates, times, and location
- Records commission meeting: Thursday, 12/09/2021 at 1800 at 111 Basin St.
- VFDF meeting: Thursday, 12/09/2021 at 1830 at 111 Basin St.
- Regular meeting: Thursday, 12/09/2021 at 1900 at 111 Basin Street