The Refugee-Canyon Fire District Board of Trustees will meet at 7:00 PM on Thursday, December 17, 2020, at the Refugee-Canyon Fire Station, 111 Basin Street, Hebron, OH.
Pursuant to the order made by the Ohio Department of Health on March 12, 2020 forbidding mass gatherings and advising social distancing, this meeting will be made available to the public via Refugee-Canyon Joint Fire District Facebook page.
- Call to order/ Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Public comment: Members of the public are asked to submit their comments to the board by email to email@example.com.
- Review and approve minutes from the previous regular meeting held December 3, 2020.
- Clerk/ Fiscal Officer’s Report
- Review and approve November 2020 bank reconciliation
- Chief’s Report
- Donation (coats)
- Old Business:
- Update on Station 2, 6265 Lancaster Rd.
- New Business:
- Resolution #18-2020 (2021 Interim Budget)
- Members’ Minute
- Confirm the next meeting date, time, and location