The Refugee-Canyon Fire District Board of Trustees will meet at 7:00 PM on Thursday, October 14, 2021 at the Refugee-Canyon Fire Station, 111 Basin Street, Hebron, OH.
This meeting will also be made available to the public via Refugee-Canyon Joint Fire District YouTube channel.
- Call to order/ Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Public comment: Members of the public are asked to submit their comments to the board by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Clerk/ Fiscal Officer’s Report
- Review and approve minutes from previous regular meeting held 9/23/2021
- Review and approve September 2021 bank reconciliation
- Review and approve September 2021 bill listing
- Written report
- Chief’s Report
- VFIS insurance renewal
- VFDF Committee
- Annual ladder testing
- Fire inspection update
- ODNR/training room
- Old Business
- New Business
- Resolution #17-2021 (Establish Records Commission)
- Executive Session: O.R.C. 121.22(G)(1) to consider the investigation of two complaints against two public employees.
- Members’ Minute
- Confirm the next meeting date, time, and location
- Regular meeting: Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 7:00 PM at 111 Basin Street