The Refugee-Canyon Fire District Board of Trustees will meet at 7:00 PM on Thursday, August 13, 2020, at the Refugee-Canyon Fire Station, 111 Basin Street, Hebron, OH.
Pursuant to the order made by the Ohio Department of Health on March 12, 2020 forbidding mass gatherings and advising social distancing, this meeting will be made available to the public via Refugee-Canyon Joint Fire District Facebook page.
- Call to order/ Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Public comment: Members of the public are asked to submit their comments to the board by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review and approve minutes from 23 July 2020 regular meeting and 28 July 2020 special meeting.
- Clerk/ Fiscal Officer’s Report
- UAN update – training completed and conversion in process
- July 2020 reconciliation
- Thank you letter
- Chief’s Report
- BWC claims
- July 2020 activity report
- Request to purchase face shields
- FF updates
- Request vacation
- Old Business:
- Update on Station 2, 6265 Lancaster Rd. (paint, apparatus bay)
- Surplus items auction update
- New Business:
- Resolution #12-2020 (budget modification)
- Members’ Minute
- Confirm the next meeting date, time, and location