The Refugee-Canyon Fire District Board of Trustees will meet at 7:00 PM on Thursday, March 11, 2021 at the Refugee-Canyon Fire Station, 111 Basin Street, Hebron, OH.
Pursuant to the order made by the Ohio Department of Health on March 12, 2020 forbidding mass gatherings and advising social distancing, this meeting will be made available to the public via Refugee-Canyon Joint Fire District YouTube channel.
- Call to order/ Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Public comment: Members of the public are asked to submit their comments to the board by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Clerk/ Fiscal Officer’s Report
- Review and approve minutes from the previous regular meeting held February 25, 2021
- 2021 Final Budget, first read
- Chief’s Report
- 2020 Year-end Fire/EMS Report
- Old Business:
- Update on Union Township representative’s expired term
- Memorandum of understanding
- Executive Session: O.R.C. 121.22(G)(1) to consider the discipline of public employees.
- New Business:
- Resolution #06-2021, to authorize Fire Chief to conduct personnel investigation
- Resolution #07-2021, to authorize Fire Chief to conduct personnel investigation
- Members’ Minute
- Confirm the next meeting date, time, and location
- Thursday, March 25, 2021