The Refugee-Canyon Fire District Board of Trustees will meet at 7:00 PM on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at the Refugee-Canyon Fire Station, 111 Basin Street, Hebron, OH.
Pursuant to the order made by the Ohio Department of Health on March 12, 2020 forbidding mass gatherings and advising social distancing, this meeting will be made available to the public via Refugee-Canyon Joint Fire District YouTube channel.
- Call to order/ Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Public comment: Members of the public are asked to submit their comments to the board by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Clerk/ Fiscal Officer’s Report
- Review and approve minutes from the previous regular meeting held January 28, 2021.
- GovDeals auction update
- Approve revisions to Policy 313 (Purchasing)
- Health Insurance renewal
- Chief’s Report
- ODNR grant award
- Full-time vacancy
- January 2020 fire/EMS activity report
- Old Business:
- Update on Station 2, 6265 Lancaster Rd.
- New Business:
- Accept resignation
- Organizational Items:
- Update on Union Township representative’s expired term
- Members’ Minute
- Confirm the next meeting date, time, and location
- Thursday, February 25, 2021