The Refugee-Canyon Fire District Board of Trustees will meet at 7:00 PM on Thursday, July 9, 2020, at the Refugee-Canyon Fire Station, 111 Basin Street, Hebron, OH.
Pursuant to the order made by the Ohio Department of Health on March 12, 2020 forbidding mass gatherings and advising social distancing, this meeting will be made available to the public via Refugee-Canyon Joint Fire District Facebook page.
- Call to order/ Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Public comment: Members of the public are asked to submit their comments to the board by email to email@example.com.
- New hires: Appoint and swear-in Ethan Walker (FF-EMT) effective 11 July 2020.
- Review and approve minutes from 25 June 2020 meeting
- Clerk/ Fiscal Officer’s Report
- Review and approve June 2020 reconciliation report
- UAN update
- EMS grant award #3,093.88 (training and equipment)
- Chief’s Report
- Resignation of employee
- Old Business:
- Update on Station 2, 6265 Lancaster Rd.
- New Business:
- Resolution #07-2020 (purchase turnout gear)
- Resolution #08-2020 (State Cooperative Purchasing Program)
- Resolution #09-2020 (declare surplus items)
- Members’ Minute
- Confirm the next meeting date, time, and location