The Refugee-Canyon Fire District Board of Trustees will meet at 7:00 PM on Thursday, April 9th, 2020, at the Refugee-Canyon Fire Station, 111 Basin Street, Hebron, OH.
Pursuant to the order made by the Ohio Department of Health on March 12, 2020 forbidding mass gatherings and advising social distancing, this meeting will be made available to the public via Refugee-Canyon Joint Fire District Facebook page.
- Call to order/ Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Public comment: This portion is an opportunity for citizens to express comments to the presiding officer of the board. Before commenting, members of the public are asked to stand and give their name and address. A copy of the Public Participation Policy is available.
- Review and approve minutes from March 26, 2020 meeting.
- Clerk/ Fiscal Officer’s Report
- No report at this time
- Chief’s Report
- March activity report Fire calls for service 21; EMS calls for service 73
- E-351 to be delivered on Saturday morning, 11 April, 2020
- Old Business:
- Update on Station 2, 6265 Lancaster Rd.
- New Business:
- Employee termination
- Amend Resolution #04-2020 to read …November 6, 2019 instead of 2020, change March 10th, 2020 to March 16th 2020
- Members’ Minute
- Confirm the next meeting date, time, and location