The Refugee-Canyon Fire District Board of Trustees will meet at 7:00 PM on Thursday, October 08, 2020, at the Refugee-Canyon Fire Station, 111 Basin Street, Hebron, OH.
Pursuant to the order made by the Ohio Department of Health on March 12, 2020 forbidding mass gatherings and advising social distancing, this meeting will be made available to the public via Refugee-Canyon Joint Fire District Facebook page.
- Call to order/ Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Appoint and swear-in Kristen Warner (Firefighter/EMT) to a part-time position effective October 17, 2020.
- Public comment: Members of the public are asked to submit their comments to the board by email to email@example.com.
- Review and approve minutes from the previous regular meetings held August 27, 2020 and September 24, 2020.
- Clerk/ Fiscal Officer’s Report
- Review and approve August 2020 bank reconciliation
- Chief’s Report
- Old Business:
- Update on Station 2, 6265 Lancaster Rd.
- New Business:
- Resolution #14-2020 (Rescue Billing)
- Resolution #15-2020 (Budget Modification)
- Resolution #16-2020 (Then & Now)
- Members’ Minute
- Confirm the next meeting date, time, and location