The Refugee-Canyon Fire District Board of Trustees will meet at 7:00 PM on Thursday, April 08, 2021 at the Refugee-Canyon Fire Station, 111 Basin Street, Hebron, OH.
Pursuant to the order made by the Ohio Department of Health on March 12, 2020 forbidding mass gatherings and advising social distancing, this meeting will be made available to the public via Refugee-Canyon Joint Fire District YouTube channel.
- Call to order/ Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Oath of Office – Chief Jeff Sharps (Union Township representative on the RCFD Board of Trustees, term expiring 31 December 2022)
- Appointments and Oaths of Office: part-time positions effective 01 May 2021, contingent upon successful completion of CVSA and remaining reference checks.
- Christie Ratcliff, FF/EMT
- Bradford Rybak, FF/EMT
- Brylan Taylor, FF/Paramedic
- Public comment: Members of the public are asked to submit their comments to the board by email to email@example.com.
- Clerk/ Fiscal Officer’s Report
- Review and approve minutes from the previous regular meeting held March 25, 2021
- Review and approve February 2021 bank reconciliation
- Review and approve March 2021 bank reconciliation
- Chief’s Report
- March 2021 fire/EMS activity report
- ODMAP discussion
- Old Business
- Memorandum of understanding
- New Business
- Resolution #09-2021 (Certify funds)
- Resolution #10-2021 (Authorize disposal of surplus)
- Resolution #11-2021 (Amending Resolution #08-2021, Final Appropriations)
- Executive Session: O.R.C. 121.22(G)(1) to consider the discipline of a public employee.
- Members’ Minute
- Confirm the next meeting date, time, and location
- Thursday, April 22, 2021