November 13, 2019
The Refugee-Canyon Joint Fire District Board of Trustees will meet at 7 p.m. on Thursday, November 14, 2019, in Council Chambers at the Hebron Municipal Complex, 934 West Main Street, Hebron, OH.
The meeting agenda is:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Review & approve minutes from November 8, 2019, meeting
- Review possible district logos
- Review district’s website and email setup
- Select a financial institution for the District’s funds.
- Review information (if any) from district legal counsel
- Consider adoption of resolution for the employment of legal counsel
- Possible telephone consultation with legal counsel
- Enter into an executive session pursuant to ORC 121.22 G (1) “To consider the appointment, employment, dismissal, discipline, promotion, demotion, or compensation of a public employee or official…”
- Discuss any notices or correspondence to the District.
- Public comment
- Confirm the next meeting date, time and location.